31 December 2010

EPNW: Podcasting – The Indispensible Tool for Building Relationships

NOTE: I am offering an on-line 1 hour webinar for that goes into detail on how to use podcasting to find a job or grow your business. The first 10 people to register will be able to get a 33% discount. Just type in the word "earlybird" for the discount code. Just click here to register: http://bit.ly/podcastintro

Learn how to use podcasting to build relationships to grow your career or business. This is the perfect tool to open doors to the people, and businesses, you want to know. It is all about having conversations with the people you want to know and building friendships. Having an audience of listeners is almost beside the point.

You can find more details on how to use podcasting for business and careers here: http://bit.ly/gttkny



You can check out my own podcast shows to get an idea of how I use this tool for both growing my career and finding business.

Entrepreneurs Northwest
Tales from the job search trenches
Practical Software
Linked:Seattle Radio

I even have a show on economics which is strictly as a hobby.

The Optimistic Bear

I am eager to make a presentation of the value of podcasting for networking to any group that might be interested. I can speak in person to groups in the greater Puget Sound area and can give webinars to groups further afield. Just e-mail podcasting@surkan.com if you would like to inquire about having me speak.