NOTE: You can view the complete list of Practical Economics podcasts to hear more conversations with the experts. Tune in to the weekly economics round-table discussions to hear the latest from the Optimistic Bear.
18 October 2009
Michael Panzner (of http://www.financialarmageddon.com/) discusses his views of the global economic roadmap, and the “end of the American era”. He describes an inflationary future for America as policy makers cave into the pitchfork wielding masses, unwilling to accept deflation. Unfortunately, Panzner doesn’t believe there is necessarily any particular nation for investors to park their money that will remain unscathed from the coming turmoil. Panzner’s view is an expansive one, covering the history of empires and societal trends.
Posted by Surkanstance at Sunday, October 18, 2009
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- ► 2010 ( 120 )
- Round table economics discussion - 2009-10-30
- EPNW: marymac outlines a complete web marketing st...
- EPNW: Eric Goldman explains B2B inbound marketing
- EPNW: Rajeev Goel finds finds invention out of nec...
- Job search tales: John Polhill gives an insider's ...
- Job search tales: ponkabonk pays for placement
- EPNW: Tim Ellis has the eyeballs but little revenu...
- EPNW: Pandu & Harish seek success by giving
- EPNW: Denis Altudov goes it alone
- EPNW: Bruce Roberts thinks people trump ideas
- Round table economics discussion - 2009-10-22
- Job search tales: recruiters aren't all bad
- Job search tales: LinkedIn is your friend
- Job search tales: paying it forward
- EPNW: A business thrives in a recession by lowerin...
- Microsoft Program Management for Dummies: the vide...
- Job search tales: it's all about networking
- The world's best financial & economics analyst
- Re-defining terms: forget inflation and deflation
- EPNW: The Startup that helps Startups
- EPNW: Startups on a Shoe-string
- Profiting from the recovery
- Microsoft Program Management for Dummies
- Talking about FinancialArmaggedon
- Marketing through social networking rewards
- The next shoe to drop: reverse mortgages
- Job search tales: building relationships with empl...
- Declining rents: a practical lesson in supply and ...
- Mish is right on deflation, but wrong on the cause...
- Source code recycling
- Optimistic Bear Round table discussion podcast - 2...
- UK banks bail-out Irish subsidiaries
- Refiners struggle as fuel demand slows
- ▼ October ( 33 )