In this episode of "Entrepreneurs Northwest" Bruce Roberts talks about the search for his next startup venture. Now that he's helped make a success of startups as a key contributor, he is now looking to become a principal, getting the venture going from the ground up. There are plenty of ideas for businesses around, but Bruce is focussing on good partners to complement his skills. The ideas will come on their own.
Powered by Podbean.com
The blog Bruce mentioned he likes for startup advice is http://www.startuplessonslearned.com/.
NOTE: Check out the complete podcast directory of discussions with entrepreneurs. If you would like to be a guest on Entrepreneurs Northwest, to talk about your business venture, contact Michael Surkan.
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- ► 2010 ( 120 )
- Round table economics discussion - 2009-10-30
- EPNW: marymac outlines a complete web marketing st...
- EPNW: Eric Goldman explains B2B inbound marketing
- EPNW: Rajeev Goel finds finds invention out of nec...
- Job search tales: John Polhill gives an insider's ...
- Job search tales: ponkabonk pays for placement
- EPNW: Tim Ellis has the eyeballs but little revenu...
- EPNW: Pandu & Harish seek success by giving
- EPNW: Denis Altudov goes it alone
- EPNW: Bruce Roberts thinks people trump ideas
- Round table economics discussion - 2009-10-22
- Job search tales: recruiters aren't all bad
- Job search tales: LinkedIn is your friend
- Job search tales: paying it forward
- EPNW: A business thrives in a recession by lowerin...
- Microsoft Program Management for Dummies: the vide...
- Job search tales: it's all about networking
- The world's best financial & economics analyst
- Re-defining terms: forget inflation and deflation
- EPNW: The Startup that helps Startups
- EPNW: Startups on a Shoe-string
- Profiting from the recovery
- Microsoft Program Management for Dummies
- Talking about FinancialArmaggedon
- Marketing through social networking rewards
- The next shoe to drop: reverse mortgages
- Job search tales: building relationships with empl...
- Declining rents: a practical lesson in supply and ...
- Mish is right on deflation, but wrong on the cause...
- Source code recycling
- Optimistic Bear Round table discussion podcast - 2...
- UK banks bail-out Irish subsidiaries
- Refiners struggle as fuel demand slows
- ▼ October ( 33 )