In this episode we discuss automated code reviews. Have code review automation tools grown up, and matured, to the point where they lead to REAL quality improvements? Should all software teams be using automated code review tools?
You can check out more information of our show guests here:
NOTE: Practical Software is the official podcast for the Software Engineering Productivity group on Linked:In. You can listen to other episodes of Practical Software.
24 January 2011
Posted by Surkanstance at Monday, January 24, 2011
- EPNW: Patents make the world go round
- This Week on Bear radio: Cycles and Pre-destinatio...
- Linked:Seattle members on YouTube - in their own w...
- SEP: Does code review automation really improve qu...
- Job Search Tales: Help yourself to a job by helpin...
- This Week on Bear radio: A moment of Minsky
- This Week on Bear radio: Iceland as the model for ...
- When facing insolvency banks will always choose to...
- Michael's in the Times again! This time talking ab...
- The Message Matters: Internet Marketing 101
- This Week on Bear radio: Being rich is a state of ...
- EPNW: Kick start your path to entrepreneurship wit...
- ▼ January ( 12 )
- ► 2010 ( 120 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )