In this episode Jay Kraker, Lesa Keller and Olivier Taupin explain how the Star Performer initiative offers job candidates a tremendous opportunity to build relationships with recruiters by helping them. The Star Performer group on LinkedIn helps match recruiters with job seeking volunteers who make it their job to help them fill their openings. It doesn’t matter if the best candidate is someone else. Building relationships with recruiters is invaluable for helping job seekers ultimately find the role they want. This is a win-win program. The recruiters get a dedicated assistant who plugs their openings on LinkedIn and candidates get to build the relationships they need.
You can learn more about the Star Performer program by watching this video:
You can sign-up for the Star Performer program here:
NOTE: Please contact Michael if you are interested in being a guest on "Tales from the job search trenches" podcasts. Michael would like to discuss your job search strategy, and brainstorm ways to improve it with you.
20 January 2011
Posted by Surkanstance at Thursday, January 20, 2011
- EPNW: Patents make the world go round
- This Week on Bear radio: Cycles and Pre-destinatio...
- Linked:Seattle members on YouTube - in their own w...
- SEP: Does code review automation really improve qu...
- Job Search Tales: Help yourself to a job by helpin...
- This Week on Bear radio: A moment of Minsky
- This Week on Bear radio: Iceland as the model for ...
- When facing insolvency banks will always choose to...
- Michael's in the Times again! This time talking ab...
- The Message Matters: Internet Marketing 101
- This Week on Bear radio: Being rich is a state of ...
- EPNW: Kick start your path to entrepreneurship wit...
- ▼ January ( 12 )
- ► 2010 ( 120 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )