This week our regular pundit Jeremy discusses the Q ratio and Robert Shiller's bearish economic prognosis. We also chat with Washington state real-estate investor Ray Pepper about his views on the still treacherous property markets, and shares some ideas on how investors can still make a buck.
NOTE: Remember to tune into the Optimistic Bear weekly financial round-up every Tuesday at 9:00pm, Pacific Time.
10 March 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: The euro has an anniversa...
- EPNW: The REAL pro-sports action in Seattle is soc...
- EPNW: The silver bullet to internet marketing just...
- This Week on Bear radio: A Primer on Inflation and...
- EPNW: Be patient: Seattle's real-estate market won...
- This Week on Bear radio: Will smaller banks make t...
- EPNW: Michael tells all- redesigning surkan.com wa...
- This Week on Bear radio: Robert Shiller's economic...
- ▼ March ( 8 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )