In this episode Bryan Cox sits in as the guest host of "Entrepreneurs Northwest" and interviews Michael Surkan about all the entrepreneurial activities he has been up to, and the new redesign to http://www.surkan.com/, to better help readers find the content they want. Michael shares his ideas about social networking, and the power of podcasting, as well as highlight his experience with using off-shore help for web development.
NOTE: Check out the complete podcast directory of discussions with entrepreneurs. If you would like to be a guest on Entrepreneurs Northwest, to talk about your business venture, contact Michael Surkan.
12 March 2010
Posted by Surkanstance at Friday, March 12, 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: The euro has an anniversa...
- EPNW: The REAL pro-sports action in Seattle is soc...
- EPNW: The silver bullet to internet marketing just...
- This Week on Bear radio: A Primer on Inflation and...
- EPNW: Be patient: Seattle's real-estate market won...
- This Week on Bear radio: Will smaller banks make t...
- EPNW: Michael tells all- redesigning surkan.com wa...
- This Week on Bear radio: Robert Shiller's economic...
- ▼ March ( 8 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )