In this episode regular contributor Jeremy and the Optimistic Bear demystify what inflation and deflation really are, and reluctantly come to the conclusion that Canada's health care system may actually be better than America's.
For more details on deflation you can also check out the Optimistic Bear's in-depth Deflation 101 presentation.
You can also join the community discussion on this subject by joining the Deflation Study Group on LinkedIn.
NOTE: Remember to tune into the Optimistic Bear weekly financial round-up every Tuesday at 9:00pm, Pacific Time. You can also listen to previous shows.
24 March 2010
Posted by Surkanstance at Wednesday, March 24, 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: The euro has an anniversa...
- EPNW: The REAL pro-sports action in Seattle is soc...
- EPNW: The silver bullet to internet marketing just...
- This Week on Bear radio: A Primer on Inflation and...
- EPNW: Be patient: Seattle's real-estate market won...
- This Week on Bear radio: Will smaller banks make t...
- EPNW: Michael tells all- redesigning surkan.com wa...
- This Week on Bear radio: Robert Shiller's economic...
- ▼ March ( 8 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )