In this week’s episode we discuss how investing can be difficult even with the benefit of a time machine and perfect hindsight. We also discuss the jitters in the European debt markets, Irish political instability and the recent volatility in municipal bonds. As if any more proof were needed, our commentators point out that the recent run on deposits with Allied Irish Banks despite the fact it had been given a clean bill of health by regulators earlier this year underscores the fact that policy makers lie.
NOTE: Remember to tune into the Optimistic Bear weekly financial round-up every Tuesday at 9:00pm, Pacific Time. You can also listen to previous shows.
24 November 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: Investment advice for tim...
- Linked:Seattle makes the news!
- Job search tales: The brand of you - take charge o...
- SEP Radio: Can agile methodology be applied to all...
- This Week on Bear radio: Is perception really real...
- EPNW: Putting it on the line – social media succes...
- SEP Radio: Client-side PC apps - an endangered spe...
- EPNW: The entrepreneur transition doctor is in
- This Week on Bear radio: The recent Bitcoin bubble...
- EPNW: Zen and the art of making money
- Self re-invention through social media: the case s...
- This Week on Bear radio: What does the rise of Rep...
- Making the most of Linked:Seattle meetups
- ▼ November ( 13 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )