In this episode we discuss the attributes of bear market politicians and identify the MOST successful bear market leaders of all times. It takes a different message and personality type to thrive in politics during challenging economic times.
NOTE: Remember to tune into the Optimistic Bear weekly financial round-up every Tuesday at 9:00pm, Pacific Time.
01 September 2010
Posted by Surkanstance at Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: Are renters throwing mone...
- This Week on Bear radio: No idea is too wacky in t...
- This Week on Bear radio: Deadbeat lending is sweet...
- job search tales: Making the most of networking ev...
- job search tales: Grades alone aren't enough to ge...
- Mosques and Burning Quarans: Legality v. Respect
- This Week on Bear radio: Does perception make real...
- Support Linked:Seattle
- EPNW: Look ma, it's TV on the internet!
- The art of the delayed write-off
- This Week on Bear radio: What makes a bear market ...
- ▼ September ( 11 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )