Traditional media firms may be moving at a glacial pace, timidly trying to find their way in the Internet age, but not www.revision3.com. In this episode of Entrepreneurs Northwest Jim Louderback explains how his startup is already profitably offering internet TV, producing it's own content and developing sponsors from companies big and small. Better still, Revision3 is able to offer sponsors actual viewership guarantees.
NOTE: Check out the complete podcast directory of discussions with entrepreneurs. If you would like to be a guest on Entrepreneurs Northwest, to talk about your business venture, contact Michael Surkan.
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: Are renters throwing mone...
- This Week on Bear radio: No idea is too wacky in t...
- This Week on Bear radio: Deadbeat lending is sweet...
- job search tales: Making the most of networking ev...
- job search tales: Grades alone aren't enough to ge...
- Mosques and Burning Quarans: Legality v. Respect
- This Week on Bear radio: Does perception make real...
- Support Linked:Seattle
- EPNW: Look ma, it's TV on the internet!
- The art of the delayed write-off
- This Week on Bear radio: What makes a bear market ...
- ▼ September ( 11 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )