In this episode a guest from California asks if renters are just throwing money away. We discuss how bullish sentiment is at extremes by some measures, even though the recent stock rally is anemic and within the same trading range we’ve seen all year. Our conversation also turns to how the very fact the Federal Reserve is considering a SECOND round of quantitative easing demonstrates that it’s power over the economy is limited (i.e. otherwise a second attempt wouldn’t be necessary).
NOTE: Remember to tune into the Optimistic Bear weekly financial round-up every Tuesday at 9:00pm, Pacific Time. You can also listen to previous shows.
29 September 2010
Posted by Surkanstance at Wednesday, September 29, 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- This Week on Bear radio: Are renters throwing mone...
- This Week on Bear radio: No idea is too wacky in t...
- This Week on Bear radio: Deadbeat lending is sweet...
- job search tales: Making the most of networking ev...
- job search tales: Grades alone aren't enough to ge...
- Mosques and Burning Quarans: Legality v. Respect
- This Week on Bear radio: Does perception make real...
- Support Linked:Seattle
- EPNW: Look ma, it's TV on the internet!
- The art of the delayed write-off
- This Week on Bear radio: What makes a bear market ...
- ▼ September ( 11 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )