In this episode we discuss how stories of abuses in the American medical system are egregious, and shockingly easy to find. However, such atrocities of over-billing and fraud are actually a symptom of a deeper problem: the lack of a free market with responsible customers.
NOTE: Remember to tune into the Optimistic Bear weekly financial round-up every Tuesday at 9:00pm, Pacific Time. You can also listen to previous shows.
27 October 2010
Posted by Surkanstance at Wednesday, October 27, 2010
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- SEP Radio: Is multi-threaded coding just a pipe dr...
- EPNW: Smelling the roses - how to succeed in sales...
- This Week on Bear radio: The US health-care dog wa...
- This Week on Bear radio: No investment strategy wo...
- PS: Say goodbye to common code-base for mobile pla...
- This Week on Bear radio: Pick your poison – invest...
- Casting the first stone...
- This Week on Bear radio: Currency devaluation as t...
- ▼ October ( 8 )
- ► 2009 ( 114 )