In this episode of "Entrepreneurs Northwest" Claudiu Geanta explains that marketing a business takes a lot more than social networking and search keyword advertisements on the Internet. Small businesses should consider some traditional marketing strategies like T-shirts and magnetic car signs, even if they are nation-wide. Marketing in your local community can be a great way to get exposure, and may have broader reach than you think.
You can check out more of Claudiu's marketing ideas at http://www.defactomind.com/.
Powered by Podbean.com
NOTE: Check out the complete podcast directory of discussions with entrepreneurs. If you would like to be a guest on Entrepreneurs Northwest, to talk about your business venture, contact Michael Surkan.
02 December 2009
Posted by Surkanstance at Wednesday, December 02, 2009
- ► 2011 ( 28 )
- ► 2010 ( 120 )
- Tales from the job search trenches: anatomy of a j...
- EPNW: Angel investing is a labour of love
- job search tales: how to get recommendations witho...
- job search tales: The Undercover Lawyer tells job ...
- Optimistic Bear Practical Economics podcasts
- EPNW: Tradional off-line marketing can pay off for...
- job search tales: By the time a job is posted on t...
- OB: It's the end of Dubai World as we know it
- ▼ December ( 8 )